Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Super Brawl 2|
Super Brawl 2 is an online game on the official website for Nickelodeon. This a sequel to Super Brawl, with new characters, new arenas and new modes.
- Single Tournament: Defeat five opponents, one-by-one.
- Arcade: Brawl one-on-one by choosing opponents and the stage.
- Tag-Team Brawl: Brawl two-on-two with a chosen partner.
- Survival: Defeat all of the other characters.
Weight Class InformationEdit
Each character has a capability of several moves and combos including:
- Jumping attack
- Super Move
- Charged Super Move
The super move varies from character to character and when charged completely, a cinematic sequence will play along with a powerful attack.
(Ex. Aang's super move consists of using all four elements in the air while meditating and the charged move performed a massive airbending strike.)
- Katara, Sokka, and Appa made an appearance in the background of the Wasteland stage, although they are not playable.
- Aang's uncharged super move is similar to the form he was in when battling Fire Lord Ozai at Wulong Forest.
- King Julien defeated all the characters and won Jingle Brawl. Dr. Blowhole defeated all characters, and narrowly defeated King Julien, and he won Super Brawl. Patrick won Super Summer Brawl. Sheen won Super Fall Brawl.
- This game includes several Super Brawl champions.
- This game features a large crossover of many Nickelodeon T.V. shows.
- Many Nickeleodeon characters entered the tournament because of the title of Brawl Champion.
- This game has no clearly defined game champion, although fans assume it was the new SpongeBob.
- This is the last Brawl game to feature the Nickelodeon characters, as the next Brawl game, Super Brawl 3, replaces the entire existing Super Brawl 2 cast, and has an entirely new cast of Nickelodeon characters as fighters(with the exception of New SpongeBob, Timmy, Aang, and Plankton who all return in the next Brawl game), while also completely replacing Timmy's costume and move set and also replacing Classic SpongeBob with New SpongeBob.
- Otis has the same single strong attack in super brawl 1.
- This is the first Brawl game where the Fairy World stage music is an endless loop of the first part of the song.
- Sheen and Kitty are the only characters in the Intro to have their hands behind their backs.
- SpongeBob's pose in the intro shows him standing smiling happily with his index finger in the air in a "#1 fashion", this suggests that he most likely is the Brawl champion for this game.
- Several characters that appear in this game are only present in this game only (Kyle, Dudley, Kitty, Monkey, Skipper, Jimmy, and Chum Chum are the only characters that only appear in just Super Brawl 2 by itself).
- The time between Super Brawl 2 and Super Brawl 3 had a long hiatus, 2 years, because this game was made prior to Nickelodeon partnering with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle franchise, and with that, they became playable. In addition, Nickelodeon felt that the character roster would be far too large to incorporate the new planned characters, along with the old ones. So, Nickelodeon decided to replace the entire existing Super Brawl 2 cast with a brand new cast of characters, however, some popular characters from the previous Brawl game do return, for example, SpongeBob, Timmy, Aang, and Plankton return, although they have significant appearance changes and different move sets, and also, in the New SpongeBob's case, he replaces.