|Super Brawl 2|
Super Brawl 2 is an online game on the official website for Nickelodeon. This a sequel to Super Brawl, with new characters, new arenas and new modes.
- Single Tournament: Defeat five opponents, one-by-one.
- Arcade: Brawl one-on-one by choosing opponents and the stage.
- Tag-Team Brawl: Brawl two-on-two with a chosen partner.
- Survival: Defeat all of the other characters.
Weight Class InformationEdit
Each character has a capability of several moves and combos including:
- Jumping attack
- Super Move
- Charged Super Move
The super move varies from character to character and when charged completely, a cinematic sequence will play along with a powerful attack.
(Ex. Aang's super move consists of using all four elements in the air while meditating and the charged move performed a massive airbending strike.)
- Katara, Sokka, and Appa made an appearance in the background of the Wasteland stage.
- Aang's uncharged super move is similar to the form he was in when battling Fire Lord Ozai at Wulong Forest.
- King Julien defeated all the characters and won Jingle Brawl. Dr. Blowhole defeated all characters, and narrowly defeated King Julien, and he won Super Brawl. Patrick won Super Summer Brawl. Sheen won Super Fall Brawl.
- This game includes several Super Brawl champions.
- This game features a large crossover of many Nickelodeon T.V. shows.
- Many Nickeleodeon characters possibly entered the tournament because of the title of Brawl Champion.